An eventful quarter sets the agenda for an intense 2022
Regulatory press release 2022-05-06
First Quarter 2022 (January 1 – March 31), Group
- Net sales amounted to SEK 0 thousand (0)
- Loss before tax amounted to SEK -18,934 thousand (-13,912)
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK -0.92 (-0.73)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -27,613 thousand (-11,971)
- Cash flow from investing activities amounted to SEK -47,541 thousand (-25,188)
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period amount-ed to SEK 196,212 thousand (292,265)
Amounts in parentheses refer to the year-earlier period.
Significant events during the quarter
- In January, the FDA announced that the application for market approval of Dasynoc had been accepted for a full review.
- In February, the company announced that it had hired Anna-Karin Ekberg as Global Head of Marketing and Sales. Anna-Karin took office on March 15, 2022 and is now part of the company’s management group.
- In February, it was announced that Bristol Myers Squibb had filed a lawsuit against Xspray Pharma in the US claiming pa-tent infringement in relation to the submission of Xspray Pharma’s 505(b)(2) New Drug Application to the FDA.
“Xspray Pharma is in an intense period, with a focus on building up the company, commercialization, the project portfolio, and production capacity. It is intensive, rewarding work for all of us,” says Per Andersson, CEO.